[NJTechDiv] Windows Explorer tree view

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Dec 19 16:32:35 UTC 2021

I just bought a new desktop, running Windows 10 Pro.

I've got it mostly set up the way I want, except for the File Explorer.  I
got it to show me all the folders, not just Recent, but I can't make it show
me the folders in a straight line, so I can down-arrow through them.  I have
to move to the right, then left, then go down some more.  I guess they're in
a grid, not a list.

In the good old days, I chose List from the View menu, and I got the layout
I want, but that doesn't seem to work now.

Does anyone know how to get the layout I'm looking for?

Thanks.

And Happy Holidays to all of you lovely people!