[NJTechDiv] Windows Explorer tree view

rmann0581 at gmail.com rmann0581 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 18:44:39 UTC 2021

Hello.  I am running Windows 11, so I will try to tell you how to set it up
from memory.  Try the following:

Open File Explorer.

Press Alt V.

After that, you should be on the View section of the ribbon.

If you start pressing Tab, you should have an option to show details.

If you do then press Enter on that.