[NJTechDiv] updating the reader

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 14:49:34 UTC 2021

I'm guessing you are asking about the book reader from NLS? when
updating it's firmware, remove any cartridge and USB thumb drive, turn
off the device, plug in the USB drive in the side port or cartridge that
has the file that will update the firmware, plug the device in to an
electrical outlet, turn on the device. It should announce that it is
updating followed by a series of beeps as it updates, and eventually, it
will finish.

If it still won't update, I'd advise to call them for support
(800-792-8322). They might want to try a reset before sending it back
for an exchange for a reconditioned or (less likely) a new one.