[NJTechDiv] outlook

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at sero.email
Sun Jan 10 04:07:12 UTC 2021

Hi all,

This is Georgia Kitchen from Michigan. Hope all are well. What
versions  of Outlook are accessible? Can I buy just Outlook 2019
without having to buy office 365. I used to have Office xp pro but now
I understand, office 365 is the most accessible. At thid point, as a
senior Perhaps Outlook would be all I  need. One other question--is
first letter navagation available when I am in a list of the emails?
For example, if I am looking for one from nfb, I would hit the  letter n?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate all the info that is posted.

Georgia
 lis