[NJTechDiv] outlook

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 10 13:32:32 UTC 2021

All versions of Outlook are accessible. Some of the keystrokes have evolved
over time, and I don't love the new file menu, but it all still works.
I think I saw Outlook-only offers on Amazon, but I want other Office
programs too, so didn't pay much attention.
People say the advantage of Office 365 is that it is regularly updated, and
you can use it on multiple machines.  Personally, I prefer to pay once and
be done with it, but others feel differently.