[NJTechDiv] iPhone, Zoom, and chat

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 9 11:24:34 UTC 2021

Thanks.  Excellent information.

Tracy

From: NJTechDiv [mailto:njtechdiv-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of V Elorza via NJTechDiv
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2021 1:51 PM
To: New Jersey Technology Division List
Cc: V Elorza
Subject: Re: [NJTechDiv] iPhone, Zoom, and chat

JUST FOUND OUT THAT YOU CAN CHECK OFF PARTICIPANTS ARRIVING OR LEAVING.  GO TO ACCESSIBILITY IN ZOON SETTINGS

Vincent Elorza

Z Solutions Consulting

On Jul 8, 2021, at 12:07 PM, V Elorza <vselorza at gmail.com> wrote:

To my knowledge, Zoom does not have a silence option

The only Voice Over option I know to turn on or off incoming/outgoing traffic is by three-finger double tapping.

Speech needs to be turned on to listen in order to the chat.

Vincent Elorza