[NJTechDiv] what happened to all my contacts.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 15:17:04 UTC 2021

Hi list I have gotten the AOL contacts back into my windows 10 windows mail people but all my contacts from f though lor gone also many or my m N O P Q R S T gone this includes this email address janes linda and all of it gone.  Is there a setting that hides some contacts in the people in windows mail something has either deleted or is hiding my contacts all the NFB list too.  I had removed my aol account to try to correct the problem of why I wasn’t getting emails and that was fixed by Microsoft.  Many of my important contacts including all my NFB stuff.  Vanished.  It’s as if all my aol address book didn’t synch right.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10