[NJTechDiv] iPhone and earphone

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 16 16:09:39 UTC 2021

Hi Lori.

The earphone works fine.  I can hear everything when I have it plugged in.  I think some setting is messed up, making something happen with the mic when the earphone’s plugged in, but I’m not sure.  I looked at the accessibility settings, but didn’t see anything that looked hopeful there, nor in General.  But I could have missed something, or be on the whole wrong track.

Tracy