[NJTechDiv] What to do with iPhone

The Blind MacGyver theblindmacgyver at sudomail.com
Mon Jul 19 01:33:08 UTC 2021

I would agree on connecting it up to a computer factory reset it. Install the latest iOS which will probably be 12. Connect it up to Wi-Fi and then use it for what do you like Spotify. Put a money reader on it. Use it as an OCR device. Like voice dream scanner or Seeing AI. Use it as a podcast player. There’s many things you can do with the spare phone that you don’t want to do on your own phone. Just don’t break it or throw it across the room because it’s considered violence. Lol