[NJTechDiv] the braille ereader and an Iphone

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue May 11 14:10:38 UTC 2021

Hi tech division ken here I have paired my Ereader with my iPhone I can connect it but when connected there is no change on the reader’s display.  Once connected how do I make it so that I can use the reader as a display and how can I make it so that it can be used to control the iPhone.  Also on the reader the password on our router contains stars.  How do I make a star in braille and do I have to braille anything else first like the dots 5 and 6 that indicate a letter and the 3, 4, 5, 6 to indicate a number.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10