[NJTechDiv] iPhone restricted

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Nov 8 19:11:36 UTC 2021

Since yesterday, I can't call my husband's iPhone.  I get a message on my
phone saying his phone is restricted.  We discovered the same message
calling my iPhone, but I fixed that just by dialing 1 in front of the area
code.  But that hasn't worked for my husband's phone.  We updated his phone
to iOS 15, but no joy.  We Googled, but got instructions referring to
commands we don't have, telling us to go to Restrictions under General under
Settings.  No such thing on his phone.

We have the same carrier, Verizon.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?  Of all the people I might want to
call, my husband is top of the list, and it can't be done.