[NJTechDiv] Accessible Washers and Dryers for the Blind

JohannaBaccan@gmail.com johannabaccan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 01:11:57 UTC 2021

Hi All,

My Accessible Washer of 17 years has stopped working.  This was an
Accessible Washer with the control panel that had tactual buttons, braille,
and large print.  This machine was made by GE.  I had also test marketed it.
GE does not make it anymore.

Does anyone know of an Accessible Washer with tactual buttons and braille on
control panel?  Or a Washer that talks?  Also I will need a Gas Dryer that
is Accessible too.  Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Johanna Baccan