[NJTechDiv] Accessible Washers and Dryers for the Blind

pegkane52 at gmail.com pegkane52 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 02:49:42 UTC 2021

Hi,
My name is Peggy, and I have just purchased a new GE washer and dryer, that I am able to use. It does not have any brown markings on it, but all of the Diles have arrows and can be used even if you have to mark some of them yourself with dots or some braille. If you were interested, I will let you know what the model numbers are maybe you can take a look at them yourself that is probably the best way if possible.
Take care.
Take care and happy appliance hunting.
There are many washers and dryer‘s and several of them have audible peeps, but for me in less I was really paying attention I felt I would get quite confused. There might also be some that you can use with Alexa, but I am not sure about those.
Take care.
Peggy

Peggy Sent from my i phone☺️