[NJTechDiv] headphone and camera request

Miss Ruth Williams missruthnfb at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 00:45:02 UTC 2021

 Hi Angela,
Miss Ruth here. We just spoke a few minutes ago, when I reminded you of Monday's Technology Division Meeting. While we were talking, I asked if you'd found your headphones yet. You said you hadn't, so I said I'd ask my son to look it up on Amazon, since he helped me find my headphones.
I'm writing this on the listserv since I'm not Ms. Techlady, and I'd like the experts like Janie and Tony to "check my work."
So you said you're looking for the Logic Headphones and Camera, but I think you mean Logitech. There is a Logitech Headphones and Camera Kit on the Logitech website, but it's $219.00. Here's the link:https://www.logitech.com/en-us/products/headsets/wired-personal-collaboration-kit.html?crid=1931

My son got me the $21.00 Logitech headphones from Amazon, and I use the camera on my laptop.https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UXZQ42/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So that may be the cost-effective way to go if you plan to use your computer. Just get the cheaper headphones and use the computer's camera.
All right, experts, please let me know if my advice is accurate! If not, feel free to correct it and set the record straight.
Take care,
Miss Ruth