[NJTechDiv] headphone and camera request

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Sep 11 12:12:48 UTC 2021

I do the same as Miss Ruth does—use inexpensive headphones and my laptop camera and microphone.

I know some people use a headset with a mike built-in, but I don’t know if that’s an advantage for someone who doesn’t really speak that often.  No one so far has said they can’t hear me when I’m using the laptop mike.

Tracy