[NJTechDiv] Zoom help

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Fri Dec 23 01:40:57 UTC 2022

Help!

I connected to a Zoom meeting last night, no problem.  Today when I tried, I
couldn't connect.  I put in my meeting ID, waited a while, and then it
failed with error 100006000.  I tried on 2 Windows machines and my iPhone,
all with the same result.

I looked up the error, and it says to check the internet connection, which
is fine, and to check if I have the latest update, which I believe I do.

I do not have a Zoom sign-in, but I've never needed one before.

Can anyone advise me?  I have another Zoom meeting Monday afternoon, and I
really want to fix this problem before then.

Thanks, and happy holidays to all of you lovely people!