[NJTechDiv] Zoom help

Miss Ruth Williams missruthnfb at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 02:40:30 UTC 2022

Hi, Tracy,

Miss Ruth here! I’d never heard of that error code, and was curious to know what’s causing it, so I did a live chat with a Zoom agent. I copied the information from your email to see what they would tell us. Thanks for giving such great detail!

Danica of Zoom said "Upon checking on my resources, the reason why the user is receiving this error is that they are trying to sign in to the account."

I said, she said she'd never had to sign in before, so I don't think she was trying to sign into the account.

Danica asked if you are using a browser or an application to join the meeting, and I guessed you were using a browser.

She asked if you'd cleared the cookies and cache of the browser and I said, I don't think so.

Danica said, “For this one, kindly ask the user to clear the cookies and cache of the browser.” I asked, if that doesn’t work, is there anything else you might suggest?

Danica said, “Yes, please make sure that she is trying to join a meeting since receiving this error message is regarding trying to sign in to the account. Or she can always download the Zoom application. You can click this link to download the Zoom desktop application Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing”

|  |  |

|  |
Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video an...

I don’t know if any of this will be helpful. I asked if you could contact them directly and do a live chat, and she said, not unless you have a paid Zoom account.

If none of this info helps, I've got a Zoom room, so if you'd like to see if you can get into Zoom, we can do a test meeting tomorrow afternoon. Around 2 PM is free now, so pls let me know if you’d like to give it a try.

Take good care!

Miss Ruth