[NJTechDiv] TTY question

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 19:25:46 UTC 2022

Hi Ken,

Unfortunately, I have no idea if the Ereader works with the TTY relay
service.  Does your friend own a video phone?  In case you haven't heard of
a videophone, it's a device similar to a TV that enables deaf people to use
sign language and an interpreter speaks what he/she has signed to you and
signs your portion of the conversation to the deaf person.  I also have a
deaf-blind friend.  (He has some remaining vision.)  We prefer the video
phone service because it's quicker, since there's no typing involved.

Good luck with getting your Ereader updated.

Serena