[NJTechDiv] update and more info

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 14:59:44 UTC 2022

Hi folks sorry for my choice of world but wallmart was and is extremely stupid not only did they lock denise’s phone but she can’t even call accessibility. She has a number but it’s for some dumb reason not activated.  When you call you get a Verizon non working number.  She paid for strate talk but has no minutes or data zero she’s going to have to be instructed verbally.  My niece didn’t do that wioth me she enabled the auto lock of the screen but didn’t lock the phone also the stupidity continues with a pin of six ones we all know never to make a password or pin like that easily guest.  It defies stupidity.  I likened it to columnist cindy adams who on a 1989/90 to tell the truth episode raised her voice as if talking to a deaf person when asking questions to a blind contestant.  This was a columnist a writer yet she assumed she knew it all.  In my opinion these are the truly blind people in that they close their eyes willingly to reality.  Here we are in 2022 still fighting this battle.  It’s frustrating and disgraceful. It’s like nobody is listening to us.  Also consider that like me denise went to schools that were apparently NAC accredited schools so NFB wasn’t welcomed there.  They hated the federation with all their guts and they assumed they were right.  The movie blindness is far worse than anything the federation knows far more discusting than anything we ever think trust me I lived it.  I wish I knew half of what I have learned as a member of NFB back then both about blindness generally and myself. I’ll be more careful in my choice of words, but stupidity is stupidity and you gotta call it.  We shouldn’t have to fight these battles now it is shameful that we do.

Sent from Mail for Windows