[NJTechDiv] update and more info

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Sat Feb 26 15:10:21 UTC 2022

Greetings Ken,

This is a tech listserv to ask for technology questions only. I understand
your frustration but this is not the forum for venting. Please use this
Listserv for asking technical questions only in the future. Those who
violate and misuse it will be removed from it moving forward. Please note
this is your first official warning.

Linda Melendez, President
National Federation of the blind of New Jersey

--

Greetings,

Warmly,
Linda Melendez, President
732-421-7063
president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*