[NJTechDiv] Fixing email setup mistake

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 14:08:40 UTC 2022

You can check to see if Outlook is set as your default mail app.  If you are using Windows 10, do that by doing the following:
Press Windows I to open settings.
Press Tab.
right arrow to Applications and press Enter.
Press Tab.
Down Arrow to Default Apps and press Enter.
Tab to Mail and listen to which app is the default.  If Outlook is not the default, press Enter.
Tab to Outlook and press Enter again.

Sent from my iPhone