[NJTechDiv] winamp playlists

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 23:39:16 UTC 2022

Hi list uninstalled winamp and updated to the 5.8 beta it’s only current version out and it came in 2018 so guess they are still making it.  Corrected a few errors in setup so now my properties read right and got my file associations right this time.  Only bugaboo is I still can’t create playlists.  It shows that my playlist editor is checked and I’m making sure I’m in the main window but when I press L to add a song it plays rather than adding it to a playlist.  I want to have that option because it’s easier to tag songs and easier to arrange the playlist than it is in station playlist studio.  What do I need to do to make sure the songs add to a playlist and not play when the file is opened.  I think I can set up winamp as a backup to get on the air since I have both the line recorder plugin and the encoders just in case something goes wrong with SPL.  Again I want songs to add to playlist and not play when l and opening file is done in winamp and again my playlist editor is checked.

Sent from Mail for Windows