[NJTechDiv] winamp playlists

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 00:23:20 UTC 2022

I don't know if this will help, and I haven't tried it myself, but you
can try the other method of adding files to a playlist in Winamp:

go to the folder with your music.
highlight the file or folder and hit your application key or shift f10.
press e until you get to enqueue in winamp and press enter.

then you can activate the playlist area and continue whith whatever you
want to do.