[NJTechDiv] Texts with links

V Elorza vselorza at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:50:18 UTC 2022

Hello all,

This has to be a bug.
I have had similar experiences.  I try turning screen off, on, links,
anything. Sometimes what eventually works is to use a different device.
And by the time I figure it out, I am late for a meeting.

*Vincent Elorza*

vselorza at gmail.com <velorza at hrhaic.com>

609.495.5573

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.

Go Green. Think before you ink