[NJTechDiv] adding denise's echo.

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 18:51:54 UTC 2022

I think the fact that her phone number is not working is the reason she is having trouble with making phone calls with lady A.  For getting her phone number working, you will probably need to call Streight Talk from another phone and let them know the phone number is not working.

Sent from my iPhone