[NJTechDiv] Texts with links

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Wed Jun 22 18:51:10 UTC 2022

Oh wow how weird. While I was on my trip, I was able to add to my Uber eats order no problem. Give me the Uber eats app. I did not have to use the Uber app while I was on my trip, but I found it worked well, through Uber eats, no problem. Seems how to run by the same company, I would expect if they would hang the same issues.