[NJTechDiv] can't sign into Zoom account

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:46:11 UTC 2022

An acquaintance of mine has a free Zoom account, but she cannot sign in,
although I can, even if I tandem to her computer and attempt to sign in.
Does anyone have a plausible idea why this is occurring, and more
importantly, what to do to correct the problem so she can sign in? She'd
like to avoid having to change the password as I think and she does too,
that she will have the same problem of not being able to sign in into
her account.

She and I prefer to use the desktop meeting client. And the
capitalization of the password she used to sign up for her account is
entered exactly as it should be.