[NJTechDiv] curser

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Sat Mar 12 18:25:42 UTC 2022

The other thing to keep in mind is exactly what to use these cursors for.

The virtual cursor is, for the most part, automatically used on web pages when you browse the web using Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.  There are instances when using the regular cursor is a better choice, in which case JAWSKey+Z will turn it off.  Web apps, for instance, are a good place to disable the virtual cursor for the most part.

The JAWS cursor is mostly useful in applications or regions of the screen where the traditional cursor cannot access.  Anywhere that the mouse can go, the JAWS cursor can go.