[NJTechDiv] couldn't ask during meeting so will ask here

The Blind MacGyver theblindmacgyver at sudomail.com
Tue May 10 01:48:32 UTC 2022

Since I own several HomePods. The quick answer to your question is no. The only third-party services that work with HomePod or Pandora and Deezer. The only way that she could playing live 360 is if there’s an app on the iPhone and you airplay it to the HomePod. My suggestion would be is to continue using the echo device.