[NJTechDiv] NOAA weather on alexa

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Sun May 22 16:51:48 UTC 2022

Hi Ken, I'm not for sure of how to do that with the a lady, but perhaps, you could purchase a weather radio from Amazon or the light? That might fit the bill. Or if you're just looking for alerts, you might want to check and see if your local TV station has an app where they send out push notifications.