[NJTechDiv] still working on the iphone

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 19:06:38 UTC 2022

Hi list an update yesterday I had sherlock Washington on my a lady and he called apple accessibility for me he and they showed me how to do a hard restart which is the tap of the volume up, tap of the volume down then a hold of the power button.  I’m figuring that when I tried to restart the speech I by accident hit a wrong passcode and if you do that too many times your phone makes you wait.  I just tried that again and apparently nothing happened.  The problem is I have no sighted help that knows the iPhone and no support I expect now my sistger will downgrade me to a flip phone since she now regrets getting me the iPhone she has said she shouldn’t have gotten it for me. I’m on my own.  Is there a way to get at the phone on the computer. We looked at my account on Icloud it shows no phone is set up which doesn’t make sens I don’t have apple pay set up that was all I saw on the phone in the finish setting up your phone and I really don’t need that stuff yet.  Is there any way to get to it on my PC I don’t want to lose this phone that does still work.  It rings when I have the a lady call my number. So it’s a question of unlocking it.  How long must someone wait if he enters a wrong passcode too often this is a perfectly fine Iphone 2020 SE all of this started when siri got a stupid attack. I knew I should’a waited before moving up to 16.

Sent from Mail for Windows