[NJTechDiv] still working on the iphone

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 18 16:04:35 UTC 2022

Hi Ken.

You can get iTunes for Windows and install it on your PC.  Then you connect your phone to the PC using the lightning cable, and iTunes should be able to see your phone.

ITunes has a tab for accessibility, among other things.

I haven’t had much success with iTunes for Windows, but other people use it.

Google something like download iTunes for Windows, and you should get to what you want.

Tracy