[NJTechDiv] browsing shows or channels with a firestick

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 13:46:44 UTC 2023

Hi list ken here newsline doesn’t have any kind of setting for TV listings for a firestick but my sister set up paramount plus for me.  She also has prime.  So the question is this.  There is an audio on setting that I can turn on if I do that, can I ask alexa to brows available shows or channels especially if I want to watch my favorite classic TV shows. I do know the channels available on the stream player on the echo are available on the firestick so I know I can watch Buzzr and I streamed an older pirce is right episode without commercials wow great.

Sent from Mail for Windows