[NJTechDiv] what is microsoft trying to push on me

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:17:52 UTC 2023

Hi, I have gotten this dialogue, too, sometimes. Microsoft is trying to
convince you to use all their products, for example, Microsoft edge,
instead of using, whatever web browser you choose. Unless you really want
to do that, I would ignore it. I guess, if they start, they remind me in
three days button. I don’t know why I would be doing it now.
Serena.

--
Sent from my iPhone, Please excuse any brevity or dictation errors