[NJTechDiv] Finding what an Apple store charge is

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 2 14:04:27 UTC 2023

I just got a receipt from Paypal for something from Apple, but I can't
figure out what it's for.  The description just says Apple Services.

I looked at my subscriptions, and the amount on the charge is not there.  I
looked at my purchases, but there's nothing recent.

So far as I know, I'm not subscribed to Apple Music or anything like that,
and, if I was, wouldn't it be on my subscriptions list?

How can I figure out what this charge is for?