[NJTechDiv] Finding what an Apple store charge is

missruthnfb missruthnfb at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 14:19:52 UTC 2023

Hi, Tracy,Miss Ruth here! I had the same issue once. A small amount, $3.19, showed up only as Apple services. I realized it was for an in-game purchase for a game I play on my iPad, HomeScapes. The purchase didn't show up on the same day; several days had gone by, and by then, I'd forgotten about it.Could it be from games you play that you may have made a purchase on?Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone