[NJTechDiv] what does this program do and how did it get on my machine

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 23:53:42 UTC 2023

Hi list a strange thing. Today while looking in my documents I found a document called downloaded installations. Opened the folder and something called sentinel system driver installer is in there.  I don’t know what this thing is or  if it’s something I actually need.  The only program I have installed on my machine recently was I downloaded and installed the latest jaws. Using it as a demo in 40 minute mode just in case something happens toNVDA I also installed it because I have an encoder for winamp to use for broadcasting on the out of sight radio show that doesn’t seem to load.  I grabbed the jaws to see if maybe it gave me something that jaws needs to work that will help the encoder work.  Wanted to do this to set winamp up as a backup in case station playlist studio doesn’t work properly.  What is sentinel system driver did jaws give it to me when I installed it and should I go through the install wizard. The only other thing it could have been and I doubt this is that one of my game clients updated today. But I don’t think this came from there.  Anyone know what this sentinel system driver does and is it something I need is it something essential.

Sent from Mail for Windows