[NJTechDiv] BARD search question

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Mon Jul 24 14:50:07 UTC 2023

I just needed to search for an author by last name on the BARD website, and I put the name in the general search.  It came up in titles and authors both, but it wasn’t too many and I found what I wanted.

I thought there were separate searches for title and author, but that’s on the EReader and not on the regular website.

Tracy