[NJTechDiv] calls with alexa

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 00:09:26 UTC 2023

Hi list ken here have been talking to denise on the alexa and a question when she calls me by saying call ken’s alexa devices my iphone alerts me at the same time.  Tonight I answer not with the echo but with the phone.  Does this always happen with alexa calls?  Is the app still running in the background even though it’s closed?  I noticed tonight when I went to my app switcher after clearing off my recents in the phone app that the alexa app was also opened.  I was able to do the puzzle of the day, and jeopardy and the price is right on the echo.  BTW jane I layed a stink bomb on jeopardy today Huh?  Only 1 out of six.  Well I won’t tell if you won’t Huh?

Sent from Mail for Windows