[NJTechDiv] what wrong with my zoom

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Jun 10 15:20:40 UTC 2023

Hi list for some unknown reason zoom won’t let me enter passcodes I just uninstalled and reinstalled it and for some weird reason over and over and over on our NFB meeting room the passcode doesn’t say it’s wrong it just keeps asking for it like I never typed anything I saw a verifying passcode once but nothing. It doesn’t recognize that I even enter it.  Try stopping and restarting, tried shutting down the computer tried restarting computer everything if I can’t fix this now can’t join tech meeting at least on the computer. Also the zoom didn’t go to my desktop had to pin it to my taskbar to find it. What’s going on why won’t this thing even know I’m entering a passcode all of the sudden.  I entered mack’s room fine no passcode there.  Any ideas what is going on and why all of the sudden?

Sent from Mail for Windows