[NJTechDiv] what wrong with my zoom

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 15:45:09 UTC 2023

Not saying this will fix the problem, but try downloading a fresh copy
of the desktop app, and reinstalling it using that installer. It could
be that the installer that you previously used became corrupted, and as
a result, does not accept passcodes any longer. I've experienced this
issue on a couple of instances when trying to help others with their use
of the Zoom App to join meetings.

Also, you may want to consider restarting the computer, just to make
sure the installation is satisfied.