[NJTechDiv] Alt shortcut key not working in Adobe Reader

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 00:06:27 UTC 2023

Hi all,

When I press the Alt key trying to bring up the menu bar in Adobe Reader,
Jaws isn't reading.  I presume this means the shortcut isn't working.  When
I use the left and right arrow keys to make Jaws read the menus, it isn't
working, either.  The only shortcut key that's working is Alt F to bring up
the File menu, not the menu I'm looking for! :-(  I googled it to no
avail.  I installed the latest Jaws update today.  I also checked for
updates in Adobe, but there aren't any available.  Does anybody know what
might be going on?

Thanks,
Serena