[NJTechDiv] Alt shortcut key not working in Adobe Reader

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 01:10:43 UTC 2023

Hi all,

After uninstalling Adobe Reader and reinstalling it, the problem still was
present.  I googled some more.  Turns out, Adobe has rolled out a new look
to Adobe Reader.  In the file menu very far down is a checkbox Disable New
Adobe Reader.  I checked the box.  Victory! :-)  Jaws users beware of the
new Adobe Reader look.  It's set as the default when you install the
reader.  Please disable it!

Serena

Serena