[NJTechDiv] Amazon Prime videos stopping

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 3 11:37:19 UTC 2023

My husband is having problems watching videos on Amazon Prime.  He is using
Jaws on a PC.

The video stops after a few minutes.  Then he closes the player and gets
back in again.  Sometimes it says "continue watching", and gives a time
remaining, and sometimes it says "continue watching" but starts over from
the beginning.  He thinks there was a buffering message on his computer the
first time it happened, but that hasn't happened since.

We have excellent internet connections and speed.

Can anyone advise?

And, we thought there would be no ads on Amazon Prime videos, but he's
getting lots of ads.  Is that how it is, or is he not actually in Amazon
Prime?