[NJTechDiv] question about an app

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 14:57:42 UTC 2024

Hi folks ken here does anyone on list use 5 0 radio the app that let’s listeners hear police/fire and other public service radio.  Can’t seem to figure out how it worked see the five pages but can’t seem to figure out how to navigate it I did tell it don’t track me did I make a mistake so that I can’t listen to local police/fire and things.  Also can you listen to the local Noaa weather radio on it.  The app for NOAA is a pay app.  And I want to hear the weather station in Howell township not the NYC station which is unreliable.  Anyone use it
 50 radio
Sent from Mail for Windows