[NJTechDiv] question about an app

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 18 12:12:53 UTC 2024

Hi Ken.

I tried to get the app and investigate, but it started asking me to subscribe, so I deleted it.

I would think it would have to know your location to work properly.  I did tap on share location, but then it wanted to track all my activity, and I said no.  But, since pretty soon after that it asked me to subscribe, I don’t know how it would work if I’d kept going.  Sorry.

Tracy