[NJTechDiv] getting a .pls or .m3u address

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 6 14:00:40 UTC 2024

I want to add some radio stations to a playlist that requires a URL ending
in either .pls or .m3u.  I'm having trouble finding those addresses.  I went
to the website for the station, chose the live stream and started playing
it, then hit alt-d to get to the address and control-c to copy it to the
clipboard.  But the address I get is not the one I need.

Can anyone help me?

An example is WNYC AM, which is at wnyc.org.

I was trying to put them into either Windows Media Player or VLC.  Sure
someone can advise me.

Thanks.