[NJTechDiv] important setting to change.

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 00:32:04 UTC 2024

Hi division members I don’t know if this was posted yet but in IOS 17 there is a setting turned on by default that is a privacy concern. When you have iphones close together this setting shares contact information I think apple wanted to make it easier to sync let’s say when you are upgrading to a new iphone some unintended problems so go to settings, then general, then air drop and then toggle the setting that says bringing divices together off it is on by default.  Again that’s settings then general then air drop then toggle off bringing devices together off.

Sent from Mail for Windows