[NJTechDiv] Sending a large group of photos from an iPhone 14Max

Lori Falk falkl at optonline.net
Wed Jan 17 16:35:33 UTC 2024

Hi,
I will do my best
FYI, 30 pictures may be too large to send via email at one time. You may need to reconsider sending a few at a time. I am no expert in this particular area. I do not know if it is a restriction of the Apple mail or my particular ISP male provider. I have had this experience after picking and attempting to send, it comes back and says it’s too large and sometimes you have an option to pick a smaller size for the photos.

1. Open your Photos app.
2. Select the library tab on the bottom left.
3. When you are on the library tab, flick to the left and you want to be sure that it says all photos. This makes sure that all of your photos are displayed in the grid. The latest ones will be directly to the left from the bottom going backwards.
4. There is a select button in the upper right hand corner. Double tap this and you will now be able to select multiple photos. Simply double tap the photos within the grid. This is the tricky part as you really do need to know which photos you are going to be selecting. The automated description the voiceover speaks does help.
5. Now you want to find the share button on the bottom row and proceed through the share sheet the way you normally would by selecting mail.

I hope this helps.
Lori