[NJTechDiv] Voice Dream Reader: Pricing Update for One-time Purchasers

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Tue Mar 26 23:32:02 UTC 2024

If you're not interested in using the app anymore, i.e. you're worried about being charged, that won't be a problem—on May 1, if you haven't specifically opted into the subscription, you won't be able to add new content to your library.

You can email support at voicedream.com <mailto:support at voicedream.com> with questions, comments, etc.  Personally, I'll be using EasyReader for my reading needs now.  The "advanced" features of VoiceDream such as OneDrive integration, an extensive library of natural voices, notes, and the Mac app are things I don't use.

I thought I'd send this along to make everyone aware!